Saturday, October 6, 2012

fertile betweens

graffiti seen on new york city dumpster. the graffiti was mostly words, and the heart was not intended by my collaborator. i framed in the taking, then altered w/software to create this composition.

My first Thursday pottery teaching double-header went off without a hitch. The kids class, which I was slightly anxious about, it being my first official one, was deemed a success at closing by the three lovely young lady students. We made a set of colorful, textured nesting bowls by pinching, stamping and painting with underglazes. Next week a pair of mugs by slab.

All of my creative energy is going into our house renovation, teaching, and snapping iPhone photos on the street between errands and jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...